*Tahoe is a beautiful and fun place to visit, but occasionally this area can be affected by extreme weather events. While we never want things like icy roads, road closures, or smoke from wildfires to negatively impact our guests, it can happen. We ask travelers to plan their vacation appropriately for the rural mountain climate and encourage guests to research all travel insurance options, as Tahoe Moon Properties cannot provide refunds for things outside of our control.Access to HOA amenities - Close to beaches - Wood-burning stove
Get ready to enjoy Tahoe to the fullest at this well-situated and adorable Old-Tahoe-style cabin. With private access to the Tahoe Park HOA beach, you cannot go wrong renting this 3 bedroom 2 bath cabin in the woods. Classic pine ceilings and walls work together with a cozy woodstove to create a warm, comforting, and inviting atmosphere. So cozy, our guests return year after year and treat this home like their own family's cabin.
Enter in through the front door and the country-chic kitchen awaits you with its memorable cobalt blue countertops (or Tahoe Blue, if you will) plus a dining table that seats up to six. The living room just beyond offers plush and comfortable seating around both a woodstove and a sizable flat-screen TV. Enjoy afternoon movies before heading out to Sunnyside Restaurant - only 1.5 miles away) for dinner on the lake.
Just off the living room, you will find yourself ushered out onto the back deck with quintessential Tahoe views of tall pines sprinkled among the nearby cabins. One bedroom lies downstairs just off the living room, and the other two are upstairs. Having all King or Queen beds makes this home perfect for a couples retreat.
During the summer months, you will have access to the Tahoe Park HOA Amenities, a highly sought-after amenity. This private space includes 3.5 acres of Private Beach, Manicured Park with 850 feet of lakefront footage, 2 Piers, Beach Volleyball, Playground and Swing Set, Basketball and Bocce Ball, Picnic and BBQ area, and Horseshoe Pits! This area is meticulously maintained, and a perfect setting to enjoy the lake- so don't miss it!
• HOA Private Beach Access
• Rear Deck with Patio Furniture
• Wood Stove
• Flat Screen TV in Living Room- streaming only
• Great Location minutes from Sunnyside Marina!
Bedroom 1-King - Upper Level
Bedroom 2-Queen - Upper Level
Bedroom 3- Queen - Entry Level
Bathroom 1 - Shower - Upstairs
Bathroom 2 - Tub/Shower -Entry Level
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Approximately 1,144 Square Feet.
• Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
• Internet is included.
• Firewood is NOT included.
• Those who are taller may want to plan to sleep in the lower bedroom as the adorable slated ceilings that give this home its charm can be tricky in the upstairs bathroom for the tallest members of the group.
• Please be considerate, this is a smoke and pet-free home. We do not consider Certified Service Dogs or Emotional Support animals pets. If you bring a dog, you will be subject to a fine and are in breach of contract which could result in being asked to leave the property.
• Check-out is at 10 am.
On March 11th, 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leased at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 2
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9 pm - 8 am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3. By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant, and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation, and transportation services.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-15980
Swipe for Availability
- Available for month long rentals
- No Garage
- Tahoe City
- West Shore
- Wood Fireplace
- Walk to Lake
A great place to stay!
This cabin is a great place to stay. Three nice bedrooms, a big, well-equipped kitchen, and a big comfy living room. Everything was super clean and prepared for our visit. The bathrooms are a little tight and the upstairs bathroom is "vertically challenged" but the plumbing all works very well with great water pressure. The neighborhood is so quiet that it seems like no one is around. We walked every morning to have breakfast at the Firesign Cafe (don't miss it!) and a few times to the beach access, both just 5 minute walks. Lots of good hiking in state parks nearby and incredible views. Of all the different sides of Lake Tahoe, this is by far the best for many reasons, and this cabin is conveniently in the middle of it, yet you feel just far enough away from the busy areas to relax and enjoy the peace among the whispering pines. Thank you for renting this to us!
We are an older couple looking for a quiet getaway amid the pines and for that this lovely old cabin was perfect. We especially enjoyed the fact that each room had multiple windows so that everywhere you looked you saw the trees. Our daughter and son-in-law were with us and for four the kitchen was plenty roomy (and well equipped) as was the family room . The bed was comfortable; the downstairs bathroom was OK but since it’s a shower -tub, a little awkward ( could be dangerous)for older people. (A grab bar would be helpful). The stairs to the upstairs two bedrooms are narrow and steep; the upstairs bathroom has a roof at such a slant that a male over 5'7” cannot “pee standing up” (according to my 5’9” son-in-law). There are many cabins close by but we never felt their presence . The delightful deck is situated so you are basically looking out into just trees and seeing the other houses is not intrusive. All in all we had a delightful stay here.
Just as advertised and prompt communication from the host. Highly recommend!
Spacious, clean place in a fantastic location relative to town/lake/ski resort! Just as advertised and prompt communication from the host. Highly recommend!
The location was nice and the host provided us all the information we needed for an easy check-in.
We enjoyed our stay here. The location was nice and the host provided us all the information we needed for an easy check-in.
We had a great visit and we absolutely loved the location
We had a great visit and we absolutely loved the location. It was nice to walk to coffee and restaurants. The home was very well decorated and very clean. It felt like we were at a Scandinavian Lake House. Nice bedrooms and the beds were very comfortable. We really enjoyed sitting by the fire in the charming and cozy living room
Love the Private Beach!
Love the private beach. A real person picked up the phone when I called for information. I really appreciate that.
Great Cabin, Location,Value and Beach!
This place was good value. As some others have mentioned, it is quite snug and cozy and average-to-tall people will need to watch their heads upstairs. Everything was clean and cute, wifi worked, check in/out were easy and straightforward and the neighborhood was great! I would stay here again.
Swipe for More Reviews
Have a question? Customer Questions & Answers
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"
Request More Info