Booked for the 2022/2023 Ski Season!
Welcome to your next Northstar vacation home! This end-unit townhouse has a split level design - head downstairs to two roomy bedrooms, a full-bath with a slider door shower, and a spacious laundry room, perfect for loads of ski socks and base layers after a day on the slopes. Head up from the front door and you'll enter the large living and dining area. Find some private space to read in the additional lofted area, or relax with some hot chocolate next to the extra-wide fireplace. The comfortable kitchen has new countertops and partial Northstar ski resort views through the over-the-sink windows. The main level half-bath has two doors - one to the living room for guests, and one that opens to a third bedroom on the entry level. This home also features a partially covered deck, overlooking a peaceful and semi-private wooded area.
Northstar California Resort has everything your group needs for year-round alpine fun. In the winter, ski nearly 100 trails across 3,000 acres, or hang out in the European-style village, complete with central ice skating rink. Summer at Northstar features an 18-hole championship golf course, a high-end recreation center with a large family pool, a kids play area with bungee trampoline, and countless biking or hiking trails. You're only 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe and 10 minutes from the adventure awaiting in nearby Truckee. A community shuttle is available year-round.
- Living Room: Seating for 5, flat screen television, and fireplace
- Dining Room: Seating for 6 and access to the deck
- Kitchen: Fully stocked with electric stove top and oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and more
- Deck: Access from the dining room
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed that sleeps 2
- Master Bathroom: En suite 3/4 bath with shower, sink, and toilet
- Laundry: Washer and dryer available for guest use
- Bedroom #2: Full size bed that sleeps 2
- Bathroom: Full bath with shower/tub, sink, and toilet
- Bedroom #3: Two twin size beds, sleeps 2
The NPOA Recreation Center provides members and their guests (additional fees apply) with access to pools, hot tubs, dry saunas, a fitness facility, a game room, tennis courts (summer only), bocce ball and basketball courts, a nature trail, a kids playground, and additional summer programming.
For more information, please visit http://www.npoa.info