Are you planning a trip to North Lake Tahoe? Our area is filled with fantastic things to do and see. With so many activities to choose from, it can be difficult to know which things you must add to your itinerary. Donât worry, weâve got you covered! As locals, we know the best things to do and places to see in North Lake Tahoe for an unforgettable getaway. Read on to learn more about our favorite things to do along the North Shore! When youâre ready to start planning your trip, request our free North Lake Tahoe Guide. This planning tool is filled with even more local insight on what to do, see, and more during your stay!
Request Your North Lake Tahoe Guide
Top 5 Things to Do & Places to See in North Lake Tahoe
1. North Lake Tahoe Beaches Itâs no surprise that Lake Tahoeâs main attraction is the lake itself. In total, Lake Tahoeâs surface area spans across more than 122,000 acres. Thereâs plenty to do on the lake, with some of the most popular water sports being swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding. Spend the day at one of North Lake Tahoeâs best beaches for a full day of fun. Pack up the family, even the four-legged members, and head to Commonâs Beach, Kings Beach, or Sand Harbor Beach for some fun in the sun.
2. Explore Hiking Trails Hiking is another popular activity in our area. From lakeside trails to waterfall hikes, the possibilities are endless! Check out a few of our favorite hiking trails in North Lake Tahoe.
3. Traverse Biking Trails Enjoy incredible lake views as you ride along North Lake Tahoeâs hidden bike paths! One of our favorites is the Sand Harbor Bike Path, also known as the East Shore Trail. This three-mile paved path runs alongside the lake. We also recommend the Truckee River Bike Path, which is a great option for bikers of all skill levels.
4. Enjoy Live Music Become a part of the local community during your time in North Lake Tahoe when you visit a special event. Live music events in North Lake Tahoe are some of the most popular! In the summertime, take advantage of the Music on the Beach concert series. Each season brings unique events to this area, so be sure to check out our North Lake Tahoe events guide for more information.
5. Stay With Tahoe Moon Properties Now that you know the best things to do and places to see in North Lake Tahoe, itâs time to decide where to stay. If youâre searching for a rental home that boasts comfort and luxury, look no further than Tahoe Moon Properties! We offer a diverse selection of North Lake Tahoe rentals in Carnelian Bay, Kings Beach, Olympic Valley, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Truckee, and Tahoe City. Our homes are the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring! Browse a full inventory of our North Lake Tahoe rentals to start planning your trip! [q4vr-properties pids]